SAP® Test Management
Ensure consistent quality efficiently for small and large systems
In the context of SAP®, test management is often considered unnecessary or insignificant. It is reduced to one of the smallest tasks: finding errors. This is the wrong approach when you consider that the methods of test management commonly used today aim to provide project managers with information or create a security net during operations that performs all necessary tests without consuming time from different departments.
A better information supply in the project means:
- The project manager can make decisions more easily
- Constant supply of current key figures regarding the quality and progress of the project
- Early detection of deviations from the plan
- Higher likelihood of the project being done on time and within the budget
- The risk of project investment loss is minimized
During operations, efficient safeguards are created to recognize the effects (negative and positive) on a production system before it is no longer available due to an error.
Advantages of test management during operations:
- Protect production and your data from most errors
- Less cost-intensive post-patching if there are errors in the update
- More flexibility regarding scope and implementation times of transports
- Extensive impact analysis and thus time savings during regression tests for release upgrades
- Minimal time investment of departments for checking processes that have already been tested
To be able to reach these goals, a good deal of experience is necessary, which is why our test management is structured and equipped by consultants.
Our consultants therefore cover the following disciplines:
- Comprehensive strategy consulting in SAP®/non-SAP® test management
- Special know-how in the methods of test automation, test data management, and performance testing with user knowledge for the most popular tools
- Consultants at trainer level for the tool Tricentis® TOSCA
- Certified test management according to ISTQB
- Specialists for all required project tasks (from strategy consulting, software development, test engineers, and project managers to software architects)
- Experienced team (no expensive, risk-laden project staffing of project members necessary)
- Focus on project success (professional project development, extensive know-how, and best practises ensure higher quality and project success)
We use specialized, top-down-driven methods to test your business processes and software.
Phone: +49 40 88 173-0